Clarino™ Man-made leathers–
The exclusive alternative to genuine leather
Under the umbrella brand name Clarino™ Kuraray processes and sells the world`s finest micro suede specialities for the application in various highly innovative fields. Items of the amaretta™, Tirrenina™ and Clarino Crust™ collections are used in garment, accessories, bags, shoes, furniture, and consumer electronics.
The high-end manufacturing process allows for improved yields and unsurpassed consistency in quality. Thanks to its very fine structures it can be treated with traditional methods used by tanneries. Clarino™ suede type man-made leather is characterized by being light-weight and highly durable at the same time.
Unique and exclusive surface structures can be created thanks to various finishes and treatments. Clarino™ products can be stamped, perforated, embossed, printed, laminated and dyed in almost any colour. Clarino™ fabrics are produced without fluorinated hydrocarbons and do not contain any environmentally harmful additives.
Discover Clarino™: "easy wear, easy care" the preferred choice of market leaders!
Terrenina™ Nubuck and ameretta™ Nubuck have been certified as conforming to Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX.
- Garments (ladies and gentlemen fashion)
- Accessories (belts, wallets, bracelets, etc.)
- Shoes (men, women, sport shoes)
- Sporting good (riding-breeches, helmets, balls, etc.)
- Furniture and interior
- Decoration and displays
- Consumer electronics and moulding applications (casings for smartphones)
- Light weight
- Large range of colours
- colour fastness of genuine leather
- Water repellent and weather resistant
- Easy to clean and to care; travelproof
- Stain resistant (additional finishing)
- Constantly high quality without cut losses
- Highest durability (tear and tensile strength)
- Water-based, no use of DMF in production process (Tirrenina™, Clarino Crust™)
- Low PU content
- Environmentally friendly
- Heat resistance and mouldability
- Original Tuscan tannery treatment