- Improve PVC properties (high porosity, narrow particle size distribution, high bulk density, improved grain size)
- Improve production efficiency (monomer is easy to remove, low production waste)
- Organic solvent-free
- Secondary protective colloid in suspension polymerization of PVC
- Low degree of hydrolysis (33-35 mol%)
- Low glass transition temperature: Due to their high acetate content, they have a low glass transition temperature in water.
- LM polymers can be dispersed in cold water and are soluble in blends containing organic solvents.